Dr. Mark S. Anthony, M.D., F.A.C.S.
Dr. Dawn M. Heil, M.D., F.A.C.S.
445 East Water Street * Elmira, NY 14901
A surgeon's hand with a woman's touch.
- University of Akron, with Honors
- Akron, OH 6-year combined B.S./M.D. program B.S. Natural Sciences
- Northeastern Ohio Universities College of Medicine (NEOUCOM) Rootstown, OH, M.D.
Post Doctoral Training
- Meridia Huron Hospital, General Surgery Cleveland, OH
- Plastic Surgery Residency Medical College of Ohio, Toledo, OH
- 1. Heil D., Papay F., Fratianne R.: Keratinocyte allografts accelerate healing of split-thickness donor sites: applications for improved treatment of burns. Presented at The Ohio Valley Society for Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Annual Meeting.
- 2. Heil D., Barone F.: Is breast reconstruction safe and effective? Patient survey and clinical analysis in 224 consecutive breast reconstructions.Presented at Toledo Surgical Society, March 16, 1995 Presented as poster for Senior Residents Conference, Apr. 19-23, 1995.
Licensure and Board Certification
- State of Ohio
- State of New York
- State of Pennsylvania
- Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, Inc.
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- St. Joseph's Hospital, Elmira, NY
- Arnot Ogden Medical Center, Elmira, NY
Memberships, Offices and Committee Appointments
- American Society of Plastic Surgeon's, Inc.
- Northeastern Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Cleft Palate Craniofacial Association
- American Burn Association
- American Medical Association
- American Society of Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Medical Society County of Chemung
- Medical Society of State of New York
- American College of Surgeons
1. Raaf J., Heil. "Open Insertion of Right Atrial Catheters Through the Jugular Veins." SG&O, Sept. 1993, Vol. 177, P. 295-298.2. Raaf j., Heil D., rollins, d. "Vascular Access, Pumps and Infusion." chapter 4, Cancer Surgery (McKenna and Murphy)
Dawn M. Heil, M.D., F.A.C.S.